Sunday, December 10, 2006

Good friends, Good food, Good times.....








Last night was great! After destroying two exams on two hours of sleep, a group of good friends came over for some good food and conversation...It being the first time I've had friends over to my place, I was a little worried how it would all work out, whether there would be enough space, whether people would get along. I think everyone had a great time.

This little get together was also a sort of going away party for myself, as I will only be in Montreal until next Monday. It feels a little surreal to think that I will be across the world in just over two weeks and that I will be living on this other side of the world for the next 7 months!!!! Having no idea what to expect, I feel a little overwhelmed about the whole idea. This feeling is also due to the fact that I am woefully unprepared :) no visa, no apartment in France......I have a strange sense of confidence that it will all work itself out somehow.....hopefully it is not unfounded.

Anyhow, I've uploaded some pics from the jam last night for you all to see. (You all being no one at this point as no one knows that this blog exists....lol!!!

peace,
Ian

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loved the pics! They reminded me of my own university days...Also,
that strange sense of confidence that "all will work out" is a feeling I remember well. It's the intersection of youth and possibility, and often turns into something called serendipity! Don't knock it - just go with it!