Tuesday, April 24, 2007


As sort of a final goodbye party for those leaving Lille in the coming days, we had a party at an Indian restaurant in Lille. There were around 30 people there, both international students and French students who are finished their 3 year program.

It was a really fun night. The food was pretty good (not the best indian i've ever had :), the Naan bread was really tasty and the company was amazing. After the dinner we went out to try to find somewhere to dance to finish off the night....

It is a little sad that most of the students are leaving from Lille. On the weekend a number of the German exchange students went back home, and more have been leaving every day. I feel sad in a way, but also kind of excited because I know that I have the opportunity to visit them in their respective places....

I will be in Lille for at least the next month. I am finishing off my english teaching job and taking advantage of my freetime to travel around a bit in France and elsewhere. I plan to visit Paris again and check out more of the Louvre and other museums. I also have a lot of friends who will be in Paris, so it will be nice to hang out with them.

I also have my trip to Edinburgh coming up in two weeks. I am super excited about that!! Mom, I can't wait to see you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: