Saturday, June 30, 2007

Chilling in København

Well, its been about a week since I arrived in Copenhagen. So far its been pretty nice. The best part, obviously :) has been that Tanne and I have been able to spend a lot of time together. We both had an exam at the end of the week, hers a final oral exam for sociology, mine a mid-term for the online political science course I'm doing (Global Conflict and the Middle East), so we spent a fair bit of time being studious......
Now, both exams are finished, so the fun begins :) We will be leaving tommorow for a huge music festival that takes place yearly in Denmark. The Roskilde festival is an 8 day camping marathon with close to 80,000 people and some of the best bands in the world. (check the band list at http://www.roskilde-festival.dk/index.php?code=1 ). It is going to involve much partying, and from what I hear, lots of beer. (The danes drink a lot!!!! :)
I will be bringing my camera, so be sure to check my pics page in about a week and a half to get an idea of how it was. Lets hope that the weather isnt completely horrible!!!

Ian

No comments: